Your website is your most important digital asset – full stop. It’s the first place a prospective client might discover you. On the other hand, it might be the last place a prospect goes before deciding to take their business elsewhere.
You don’t want that, and neither does Myriad! We have worked with countless business owners to enhance & enrich their little corner of the internet.
Is it time to give your website a facelift? Ask yourself these questions before starting any redesign:
- “What are the goals for my website?”
- Your website can be an educational resource, a sales engagement tool, a marketplace of insights & ideas, and a space for client discussion & feedback. Setting a specific goal (user engagement, increased sales, more clients,
etc) for your website at the onset helps focus everything else for the project.
- “Who is the decision maker on this project?”
- The idiom “too many cooks spoil the broth” is never more true than with website design. Assigning one point person – at max 2 – to make decisions will help keep the project on track and within your budget.
- “What content needs updating?”
- No matter what, content is king. Just the same as individuals change over time, so does your business. Your staff biographies, mission & vision statements, and client communications should reflect whatever phase your business
is currently in.
- “What are my brand standards?”
- Different colors & fonts can evoke different thoughts & emotions in your clients. Make sure to determine what feelings you want – and what feelings you don’t – your brand to inspire.
- “What is my budget & timeline?”
- Not only practical from a cost standpoint, estimating your budget & timeline can help define the scope of your website redesign. You’ll keep your project from going off the rails and stick to a definitive launch date for your
upgraded home on the internet!
From a streamlined user experience to tip-top SEO placement & management, contact Myriad to learn more about how we can redesign your website – or build you one from scratch!